The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board has issued their decision in the appeals of Paradise Shores. Read on...
The County of Stettler is prepared for the legalization of cannabis across Canada, which is set to take place on Wednesday, October 17, 2018. Read on...
- 11 02 Subdivision Development and Appeal Board Ruling Reduces Density for Paradise Shores
- 11 02 Stettler County Producers to Receive Tax Relief
- 10 16 Legalization of Cannabis
- 10 11 County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 07 11 New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- 05 08 Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox