The County of Stettler will hold a Special Council Meeting on April 20, 2021 at 9:30 AM to consider items not finished at their regular Council Meeting. Read Notice...
Agreement to change the Buffalo Lake South Shore IDP has not been achieved by the 3 plan members. The County of Stettler is in the process of mediating withdrawal from the BLSSIDP. A Draft South Shore Area Structure Plan is proposed to take its place. Read on...
Issues have been identified with noncompliance in reporting Community Aggregate Payment (CAP) Levy shipments. This bylaw includes several substantive changes to address noncompliance in reporting. Read on...
Zebra Mussels have been found in Moss (Marimo) Balls, imported and sold in Alberta since January 1, 2021. Read on...
- 12 08 Province introduces stronger public health measures
- 11 30 Stettler and Stettler County Region moves into Enhanced Measures Status
- 09 24 Mediation Protocols Approved - Buffalo Lake South Shore Intermunicipal Development Plan
- Mediation Protocols - County of Stettler, Rochon Sands, White Sands BLSSIDP
- 05 28 Playgrounds Re-opening in the County of Stettler
- 05 22 Fire Restriction Cancelled
- 04 27 SREMA - Advise against Garage Sales - Reminder: Playground Remain Closed
- 04 20 FIRE RESTRICTION ISSUED
- 04 02 Playgrounds Temporarily Closed
- 03 31 SREMA - Isolation & Gatherings Mandates
- 03 26 Mayor and Reeve statement - Stettler Region first confirmed case of COVID-19
- 03 26 SREMA - Citizens may face fines for violating Public Health orders
- 03 20 SREMA - New measures to protect seniors in senior care facilities
- 03 18 SREMA - Community Resource Connection and Business Support Resources
- Business Resource Form
- 03 17 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency - Alberta public health recommendations limit gatherings
- 03 16 2020 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency activates hotline for region
- 03 16 2020 SREMA Hotline FAQ
- 02 18 Summer Villages Oppose Density Increase at former Paradise Shores property