The County of Stettler is prepared for the legalization of cannabis across Canada, which is set to take place on Wednesday, October 17, 2018. Read on...
On June 10, 2018 The County of Stettler launched an online survey to ask our community their feelings about cannabis legalization and how the County can make bylaws that reflect their values. The survey ran for 51 days and we had 646 responses. Read on...
- Legalization of Cannabis
- County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox