County will not litigate further on behalf of the Development Authority or the Subdivision Development Appeal Board, regarding Paradise Shores Development Permit 18001. Read on...
County Council would love you to join them Tuesday, December 18, 2018 between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. for coffee and budget discussion as they discuss and deliberate the proposed 2019-2021 Budget. Bring your questions, comments or just drop by for a visit. Read on...
The County of Stettler received notification that Paradise Shores is seeking permission to go to the Court of Appeal regarding the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board decision regarding Development Permit 18001. Read on...
The County of Stettler is prepared for the legalization of cannabis across Canada, which is set to take place on Wednesday, October 17, 2018. Read on...
- 12 11 - Council commits to neutral position for permission to appeal hearing
- 11 13 Septic Sense Workshop
- 11 02 Subdivision Development and Appeal Board Ruling Reduces Density for Paradise Shores
- 11 02 Stettler County Producers to Receive Tax Relief
- 10 16 Legalization of Cannabis
- 10 11 County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 07 11 New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- 05 08 Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox