SDAB determine's the developer's application was incomplete. Read on...
Stettler County’s Development Authority defends position of deeming development permit application incomplete. Read on...
Municipal Planning Commission, concerned with safety at the Buffalo Lake RV Site, ceases construction and orders removal of RVs until compliance is achieved. Read on...
The Municipal Planning Commission (MPC) issued a Stop Order to 2066052 Alberta Ltd. for the lands at NE 20-40-20 W4M (Paradise Shores RV Resort) at a Special Meeting called by MPC on May 17, 2019. Read on...
- 12 11 - Council commits to neutral position for permission to appeal hearing
- 11 13 Septic Sense Workshop
- 11 02 Subdivision Development and Appeal Board Ruling Reduces Density for Paradise Shores
- 11 02 Stettler County Producers to Receive Tax Relief
- 10 16 Legalization of Cannabis
- 10 11 County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 07 11 New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- 05 08 Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox