The County of Stettler has a FULL FIRE BAN in place, effective immediately. We ask our hard working farmers out in the fields to please take extra measures to ensure they have an operating Fire Extinguisher with them, on their equipment at all times. Read on...
New traffic control in the form a 4-Way STOP, is being installed by Alberta Transportation to improve intersection safety and handle Buffalo Lake traffic and it is expected to be in effect Thursday, July 12. Read on...
Notice is hereby given that the Combined Property Assessment and Tax Notices for County of Stettler ratepayers have been prepared and mailed to all property owners. Read on...
- New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox