For more information on the County of Stettler General Traffic Bylaw, please contact the Administration Office at 403-742-4441 or the county community peace officer 403-741-6133.
The following prohibitions are contained in the General Traffic Bylaw:
- All loads must be secured in such a manner as to prevent the load from falling onto the road.
- No vehicles or traction engines having metal cleats, metal tracks, tire chains, or other metal devices attached to its wheels may operate or move on a county road.
- Secondary highways within the County of Stettler's boundaries, such as: 589, 590, 593, 594, 601, 835, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, and 855 are now under management and direction of the Provincial Government.
- These roads are not subject to our county General Traffic Bylaw or permitting regulations.
- Water trucks shall not stop or park along or upon any county road for the purpose of loading or unloading water.