Public Notices

Public Notice
A council must give notice of certain bylaws, resolutions, meetings, public hearing etc. Any notice required to be advertised under section 606 or section 692 of the Municipal Government Act of a bylaw, resolution, meeting, public hearing or other thing may be given, in accordance with the timelines prescribed in section 606 or section 692.
  1. Subdivision and Development Appeal Board - Agricultural Supply Depot Decision Released

    Posted on September 1, 2020

    The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board has heard and made decision upon an appeal of Development Permit 20014 for an Agricultural Supply Depot. Download Decision
View All >>