- You are here:
- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Updates
August 28. 2020
Stettler Region is reporting zero active cases.
August 15, 2020
Stettler Region is removed from "watch" or BLUE status.
July 15, 2020
The Government of Alberta announced that the County of Stettler and Region has reached “Watch Status” and has turned blue on the COVID-19 Interactive Map. To learn more about what this status means, please see the below information and visit https://www.alberta.ca/maps/covid-19-status-map.htm#toc-1 to view the map.
SREMA HOTLINE - 403-742-7300 - 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
The Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency efforts will align with the directive of Alberta Health Services and the Province of Alberta. For current COVID-19 information please follow the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
The Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency (SREMA) resident hotline, 403-742-7300, will be open from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM daily. Please contact the hotline with questions and concerns regarding our regional response to COVID-19, and questions and concerns with Town or County operations and services.
- May 28, 2020 - Playgrounds Re-Opening
- April 27, 2020 - Advise Against Garage Sales
- April 2, 2020 - Playgrounds Temporarily Closed
- April 2, 2020 - Don't get Cabin Fever during COVID-19
- March 31, 2020 - Isolation & Gatherings Mandates: No gatherings of more than 15
- March 26, 2020: Reeve Clarke & Mayor Nolls address first identified case of COVID-19 in Stettler/Stettler County region
- March 26, 2020 - Citizens may face fines for violating Public Health orders
- March 20, 2020 - New measures to protect seniors in senior care facilities
- March 18, 2020 - Community Connection and Business Resources
- March 17, 2020 - No gatherings of more than 50
- March 16, 2020 - Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency activates Emergency Operations Centre @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>