Stettler District Ambulance

ACSealA (1)Stettler District Ambulance is an Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance service. 40% of our calls occur within our communities, including; Donalda, Delburne, Red Willow, Rochon, White Sands and Scenic Sands, Erskine, Nevis, Alix, Botha, Gadsby, Big Valley, Byemoor, Bashaw and Endiang. The remaining 60% involves inter-facility transfers make up our calls. In addition, Stettler District Ambulance also provides medical standby for local public events such as rodeos, sporting events, and special venues.

Stettler District Ambulance operates two ambulances 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 

We are staffed by a rotation of 12 full-time and 15 casual staff. An ambulance crew typically consists of one Paramedic and one Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), most of whom have many years of experience in emergency services. Our team is trained and equipped to handle any medical or traumatic emergency. With the ability to stabilize a patient in the field before transporting to the hospital.

Advances in modern technology, exciting new medical protocols and procedures, and dedication to countless hours of skilled training, our ambulances are able to function as an emergency room on wheels. Arriving at any scene of an emergency incident prepared to provide essential lifesaving skills and treatment.

Stettler District Ambulance is very proud to provide a high quality ambulance service to our community. We would like to reinforce the importance of calling an ambulance if required.  Our timely response can and will make a difference in patient care.  Never hesitate to call an ambulance if needed, as our highly trained staff can start immediate treatment if required, prior to arriving at any hospital.

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

For more information, please contact the Stettler District Ambulance at