Issues have been identified with noncompliance in reporting Community Aggregate Payment (CAP) Levy shipments. This bylaw includes several substantive changes to address noncompliance in reporting. Read on...
Zebra Mussels have been found in Moss (Marimo) Balls, imported and sold in Alberta since January 1, 2021. Read on...
The following County of Stettler road bans will go into effect Tuesday March 9 at 1:00 PM. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for the County of Stettler gravel road dust reduction program and will be received up to April 16, 2021 at 4:30pm by calling 403-742-4441, ext 145 during regular office hours. Payment is due prior to the start of any work. Read on...
We're accepting applications for the 2021 Agricultural Services $1000 Bursary. Our Agricultural Services Board will recognize a high school graduate who is a resident of our County; enrolled in Post Secondary; made a contribution to their community. Read on...
- 12 08 Province introduces stronger public health measures
- 11 30 Stettler and Stettler County Region moves into Enhanced Measures Status
- 09 24 Mediation Protocols Approved - Buffalo Lake South Shore Intermunicipal Development Plan
- Mediation Protocols - County of Stettler, Rochon Sands, White Sands BLSSIDP
- 05 28 Playgrounds Re-opening in the County of Stettler
- 05 22 Fire Restriction Cancelled
- 04 27 SREMA - Advise against Garage Sales - Reminder: Playground Remain Closed
- 04 20 FIRE RESTRICTION ISSUED
- 04 02 Playgrounds Temporarily Closed
- 03 31 SREMA - Isolation & Gatherings Mandates
- 03 26 Mayor and Reeve statement - Stettler Region first confirmed case of COVID-19
- 03 26 SREMA - Citizens may face fines for violating Public Health orders
- 03 20 SREMA - New measures to protect seniors in senior care facilities
- 03 18 SREMA - Community Resource Connection and Business Support Resources
- Business Resource Form
- 03 17 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency - Alberta public health recommendations limit gatherings
- 03 16 2020 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency activates hotline for region
- 03 16 2020 SREMA Hotline FAQ
- 02 18 Summer Villages Oppose Density Increase at former Paradise Shores property