The County is considering and seeking input on the following issues that affect SAND AND GRAVEL OPERATORS in the County of Stettler: 1) Community Aggregate Payment Levy Bylaw 2) Reclamation Rate Policy Read on...
The County of Stettler is reminding all anglers with ice fishing huts, to have them removed from the ice by the March 31 deadline. Read on...
Applications for Gravel Road Dust Reduction program will be received at the Public Works Facility located at 19561 Twp Rd 384 during regular office hours (8:30 am–4:30 pm, Monday–Friday), ending April 26, 2019 at 4:30 pm Read on...
County of Stettler Council passed the 2019-2021 Budget on Wednesday, January 9 at their regular council meeting. The 2019-2021 budget process was carried out in four stages. Read on...
- 12 11 - Council commits to neutral position for permission to appeal hearing
- 11 13 Septic Sense Workshop
- 11 02 Subdivision Development and Appeal Board Ruling Reduces Density for Paradise Shores
- 11 02 Stettler County Producers to Receive Tax Relief
- 10 16 Legalization of Cannabis
- 10 11 County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 07 11 New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- 05 08 Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox