Regulations & Conditions
Off Highway Vehicles may be operated on County of Stettler highways subject to the following conditions:
- Operation is not permitted where prohibited by signs.
- The off-highway vehicle must be registered and insured.
- The operation of an off-highway vehicle within a residential area is restricted to taking the most direct route to and from a place of residence to where it may be legally operated.
- The operator and passenger must wear an approved helmet.
- The operator must be 14 years of age or older.