Active Seasonal Bans
Active Road closures due to spring run-off 2018.:
- Township Road 34-3A between Range Road 18-2 and Range Road 18-3: temporarily closed until further notice.
- Range Road 17-4 between Highway 12 and Township Road 38-2: Open to vehicle traffic; the bridge between RR 17-4 and 18-2 will be restricted to 10 tonne until further notice.
- Township Road 41-4 between Range Road 17-5 and Range Road 18-2: temporarily closed until further notice.
- A small portion of Range Road 18-3 is closed at Township 39-0. You may use 39-0 east and west, and you may access 39-0 from Range Road 18-3 on the curve. But the small portion of 18-3 between 39-0 and the curve is temporarily closed.
- Township Road 36-4 between Range Road 17-1 and Range Road 17-2: temporarily closed until further notice.
- Range Road 17-3 is closed between Highway 601 and Township Road 40-0 due to a bridge washout: Closed until further notice.
|All Township Roads||All township roads, except those noted below
|All Range Roads||All range roads, except those noted below||100|
| Township Road 37-0
|West from Hwy 56 to Hwy 835||90|
|Range Road 19-3||Paved portion of road from Hwy 12 north into Agricore facility||100|
|Township Road 36-0||West from Hwy 56 to Range Road 20-1||100|
|Range Road 20-1||From Township Road 36-0 south to the Village of Big Valley||100|
|Township Road 38-4||East for 2 miles from Hwy 56 to Range Road 19-4||90|
|Range Road 19-4||South for 2 miles from Hwy 12 to Township Road 38-4||90|
|Township 38-2||East from Hwy 835 to Hwy 56 (Warden Road)||100|
|Range Road 20-5||North for 1 mile from Township Road 38-2 (Newalta Road)||100|
|Township Road 41-0||East for 1 mile from Hwy 56 to Range Road 19-3 (Landfill Road)||90|
|Township Road 38-4||East from Hwy 835 to Hwy 56 and roads north and south of Township Road 38-4 permanently banned to vehicles in excess of 4500 kg|
|Range Road 21-2||Road to Ol' MacDonalds Campground - permanently banned from Hwy 601 north to the campground||75|
|Township Road 38-4
||Road to Carlisle Estates - Permanently banned from Range Road 20-1 into Carlisle Estates Sub-division and includes Kirtley Crescent; Kirtley Crescent East; Kirtley Crescent West and unamed road 2892.
|Buffalo Sands Subdivision||The Buffalo Sands subdivision is banned to a limit of 75% of the registered certificate axle weights for commercial vehicles.
|Range Road 21-2||Road to Ol'Macdonalds Campground - permanently banned from Highway 601 north to the campground
|Range Road 21-0
||Between Township Roads 38-2 and 39-0: Trucks Prohibited (RB-62) Maximum 4500
|Range Road 20-5|| Between Township Roads 38-4 and 39-0: Trucks Prohibited (RB-62) Maximum 4500
|Range Road 20-4|| Between Township Roads 38-2 and 39-0: Trucks Prohibited (RB-62) Maximum 4500
|Range Road 19-5|| Between Highway 12 and Township Road 38-4: Trucks Prohibited (RB-62) Maximum 4500 kilograms