On March 25, 2020, Alberta Health Services released data announcing the first confirmed case of COVID-19 in the Stettler & Stettler County Region. Read on...
The County of Stettler remains open for business but has closed buildings to the public. For all of your questions, inquiries, permit, payments and concerns regarding the County of Stettler call 403-742-4441 8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday. Read on...
The Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency will continue to support our community and region through the SREMA Hotline at 403-742-7300 which is active between 8 AM-6 PM on Saturday and Sunday. Read on...
Stettler Board of Trade has launched a Business Resources Support Form to measure the needs of businesses resulting from ongoing emergency restrictions and regulations. Read on...
Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency has developed a Community Resource Connection Form to connect residents in need of assistance with volunteers or individuals available for hire. Read on...
- 03 31 SREMA - Isolation & Gatherings Mandates
- 03 26 Mayor and Reeve statement - Stettler Region first confirmed case of COVID-19
- 03 26 SREMA - Citizens may face fines for violating Public Health orders
- 03 20 SREMA - New measures to protect seniors in senior care facilities
- 03 18 SREMA - Community Resource Connection and Business Support Resources
- Business Resource Form
- 03 17 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency - Alberta public health recommendations limit gatherings
- 03 16 2020 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency activates hotline for region
- 03 16 2020 SREMA Hotline FAQ
- 02 18 Summer Villages Oppose Density Increase at former Paradise Shores property
- 06 21 County continues working towards positive outcome
- 06 11 SDAB Upholds County of Stettler Development Authority's Decision
- 06 06 County defends position at SDAB Hearing
- 05 18 - Stop Order Issued to Paradise Shores
- 05 10 Seasonal Road Bans
- 03 21 Reminder for Anglers to Take it Off!
- 01 14 Budget Highlights.docx